|Total Physio offer The Pneu-Back program™. It is a documentable approach to proactive and reactive back care. The emphasis is on posture, flexibility, functional strength and lifetime skills.|
The Program is designed to accommodate those with a variety of physical issues.
- Orthopedic patients
- Knee, hip, & ankle injury
- Hip and knee replacement
- Chronic and acute back problems
- Gait training
- Cardiovascular problems
- Overweight patients
- Respiratory ailments
- Neurological patients (strokes, MD, CP, MS, paraplegics)
- Assist in lifting wheelchair patients
- Balance and proprioceptive problems
- It allows cardiovascular conditioning for overweight patients
The Pneu-Back program™ offers a new approach to managing lumbar stability.
Lumbar instability is one of the most challenging spinal diagnoses seen in orthopedic physiotherapy. Over the past 10 years, the Pneumex Corporation has done a significant amount of research with the aid of many physiotherapists in designing what is now known as the PNEU-Back (distraction system). This program has clinically been shown to be one of the most advanced and effective systems for assessing and treating lumbar instabilities.
- Stabilize the pelvis
- Eliminate recruitment of the gluteal and hamstring muscles
- Recruit the erector spinae muscles for strengthening
- Increases range of motion
- Provide specific vertebral stabilization for postural adjustment
- Use with distraction for treating Scoliosis and other spinal conditions
- Strengthen the lower back muscles
- Treats budging disc's
- Strengthens core muscles
Pneumex is the origin of the Pneu-Back Program™ offering cutting edge treatment programs for chronic back pain, Scoliosis, Kyphosis, athletic performance training and balance programs.
For more information on the Pneumex and the Pneu-Back program™, check out their website. www.pnuemex.com